Sunday, July 29, 2007

Could it be?

Is today really the last day in the Tour de France? Um, I mean, Tour de Fleece? Oui!

As I stand in the alley clutching on to a neighbor's one bar of wireless I feel compelled to postpone the giant post-tour wrap up special. When I get my home modem replaced, I will sit down and do this properly.

Until then, please let me know how you fared. Over 130 people signed up... I want to know what happened! Are you wearing yellow? Did you spin yellow? Did you survive?

Be proud today Tour spinners, you made it! Now it's your turn to brag.

3 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Well, I didn't quite manage to spin all the days, but I think I only took two rest days (not the right ones). My goal was to spin all of the yarns for my Fair entries and I did that. What I like about this event, though, is that it forces me to carve spinning time out of my busy life (especially in the summer with the kids home all the time) and shows me that it CAN be done. Thanks for the fun, Star!

Anonymous said...

I spun every day! That was my goal. I also wanted to learn a new skill, and I did - I Navajo-plied for the first time. Hand me my yellow jersey!

Harlem Purl said...

I failed miserably. I barely spun. and I still have yet to set the twist on what little I did spin. I just don't perform well under pressure.