Monday, August 13, 2007

Mini break over

It's official. The mini blog break is over today. I'm ba-a-a-ack! I've still got a few photos to take of... knitting!

It occurred to me that for a knitting blog I don't discuss knitting as much as I should. I think about it a lot, I teach it to kids every day, and I'm always doing it. I have a few patterns buzzing around in my mind. I'd like to actually write them down. Ha ha ha I'm funny.

Speaking of which, I finally finished some knee socks, just in time for a heat wave! But vanity will prevail and I will photograph them tomorrow anyways. That's the sort of thing we models have to deal with, off season fashion shoots.

This evening I cast on for the Baudelaire socks using knitpicks gloss. I'm enjoying this yarn and wish it came in more colors... dreaming of fair isle armwarmers?

Anyways... Even though my spinning desire is awol and my lust for life is a bit grainy, well, I'm happy my knitting mojo is really back! Perhaps the rest will follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed your Fiber Friday this week. Glad to see you're back. Isn't that Gloss yarn soft?