Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stash enhancement

I might as well tell you about another online yarn shop that I recently discovered... eat.sleep.knit.

Remember, once you know about something, you can't pretend you don't.

The shop is new, and during their first week of business, everything was 25% off so... yeah. Here is what I picked up:

From left to right: Schaefer Heather in greenjeans color, Claudia hand painted sportweight in John B color, Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in african grey and loden. Soak wash in the corner, scent is called celebration.

And then I entered a contest on the shop owner's blog to guess the number of skeins they had in stock at that moment and somehow I WON! A free skein of Claudia Hand Paints sportweight in Summer Rose.

That is exactly the sort of contest I am particularly bad at. I approached this one a little smarter than the jellybean incident of 2005 (they all laughed at me!) but I won't bore you with strategy. I'm happy I won of course.

Why you might want to check out this store: if you sign up for the newsletter, you get 10% off all purchases this month. For every $200 you spend, you get $20 credit. The shop is cute and bright, with good photos. The order arrived quickly, with candy as a bonus. You are a yarnaholic and can't resist.

Oh wait, sorry, that's me. You are perfect.

In case you are wondering what celebration smells like I'll tell you it's nice. Like pomegranates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I want to know - what do pomegrantes really smell like?