Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spring Is Near


Spring Is Near
Photo by Clearly Ambiguous

A time of growth and transition... or quitting jobs and moving without much of a plan?

Either way I'm seeing a lot of action this March... And all I really want to do is stay home and knit!

I've got a list of ten new patterns to work out and write up. Doesn't that sound like more fun than cleaning out closets?

To Do:

1. Clean out closets

2. Write up new patterns

3. Get rid of most of my stuff

4. Move to Portland

It's a small list. But also a big list. We'll see where I stand in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Natalie Rush said...

I'd love to stay home and knit.... :)

Good luck with your small but big list.

Carla Willingham said...

Anytime you have "move" anywhere on your list you have a giant list!! I wish you luck! :D Carla