Friday, July 04, 2008

Tour de Fleece Eve

Can you believe it? The Tour starts tomorrow! This is what I spun on the opening day of last year's tour:

Tour de Fleece day one

This year? Some things are still the same:

1. I love yarn

2. I love the Tour de France (despite the organization's intentions otherwise)

3. I love reading about what everyone is up to with their spinning

4. I love seeing pictures of what other people are spinning

5. I love the idea that we can turn a haircut into a wearable garment with a few steps

6. Homespun yarn is cool

7. Community is cool

8. I am still here

9. You are still here

10. We are still friends

Good luck tomorrow! See you on the finish line!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Okay, is it too late to sign up? If not, I'm in. Exciting! Looks like I'll be taking my spindle with me when I leave town on Monday. Ravelry ID is aimeed

kiki said...

happy spinning!

Anonymous said...

I hear the spinning is really tough when you get into the mountains. But that won't happen for a few days, yet. pasqwal