Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tour de Fleece - week two underway

How about a very quick check-in?

Sauvie berries

After a fantastic day trip to Sauvie Island for some berry picking, inspiration hit hard in the form of rainier cherries and boysenberries. (delicious, by the way)

July 2008 roving

I dyed some roving in the style of berries. I spun it up and finally finished plying it today. I look forward to showing it off soon!

Pyrenees in July

I finally finished all 220 yards of the green yarn. See the pretty roving in the post below this one here.

I know this is quick, please bear with me as I adjust to a new job, house guests, test knitting, designing, and watching three to six hours of Tour de France every day. (!)

2 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Wow! You are very busy. You are doing a great job on the spinning. Gorgeous green yarn

knittingdragonflies said...

Everything in this post looks absolutely yummy!!
Vicki