Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am still here

Hi world, knitters, friends, you!

It's been a weird, difficult six months but I am looking forward to returning to the world of sharing (or over-sharing) my life and design stuff... starting today. Hi!

I'll catch you up on the last few patterns in the Socks for All Seasons club, the recent publications I've been wanting to share, and the status of the Socks For all Seasons e-book (drumroll... delayed!)...

AND did you think I would forget the 2011 Tour de Fleece? Sock Summit? Of course you did. I mean didn't.

To ease us back into hanging out together and again, today's post will have some photographic teases of posts to come.

Emerald Sweater

Pattern writing

Hitched horse

My new bike

Lantern Socks

IMG_3627
This last one - Model: Sorren Puddlefish. Photo by: Vivian Aubrey. Many thanks.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Good to have you back! I've recently gone through a similar situation, so I know how it feels to be gone for awhile. Looking forward to seeing your fun and exciting new projects!

pasqwal said...

Yay! My favorite knitter is back holding the skeins again. Get it- skeins instead of reins? Can't wait for the new knitting adventures to begin. Auntie P

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Oh! That shoulder detail is so intriguing! Welcome back to blogland...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You were so-o-o-o missed!!xoxo momaewe